seriously those people piss me off. it's not because i want to be like them, really not. It's just that they've gotten into these artist's heads and can play with their minds. why can't people just get over it and accept the fact that they cant be best friends with bands. I admit I get excited when I meet some of my favorite people in this world but i mean come on, it's not because i'm that much closer to sleeping with them. it's because i actually think they have done something good for this world by releasing songs that people can relate to. you should be thankful and inspired not whorey and seductive.
come on, get real. zip up your pants and shut up your mouths. maybe then the guys will see you for someone who has supported their music and not their bodies.
1 comment:
YES. so true.
I love this post.
I love that we've experienced these girls first hand...
haha.
Post a Comment