Tuesday, December 02, 2008

and it's all coming to a close

So 2008 is pretty much over. I think i've done more in the past 8 weeks than in the whole year put together. 10 concerts, 2 roadtrips, 2 hockey games & countless late nights later, I can't believe i've only been home for two months. But that's the way I like it, I can't stand not having anything to look forward too for long periods of time. And that's what it feels like now, well for the next month anyway. Then it's off to Mexico with one of my favorite people. Bring on the sun, the writing nothing's in the sand, the turquoise water and the picture taking. <3

On a less happy note, I can't believe I will have to wait until the beginning of 2010 to see those boys again. Wow that is definately a record. It sounds stupid and obsessive but I have NO idea how i'm going to handle that...

" "i will always be deathly afraid of falling. out of trees, out of love, and out of touch" -jwh

No comments: