Wednesday, February 11, 2009

it's been a hell of a while

Wow do I have a lot to catch up on. First things first, Cabo was amazing. I never thought I could spend 24 hours/day for a whole two weeks with one person and not get sick of her at all. She should get an award for that ;) There is so much more to be said about this vacation but all it comes down to is that I'll never forget it.


Since i've been home it's been back to school and days filled with homework, bus rides and very depressing hockey games. But that's a whole different story...

I do have some things that I'm looking forward too though in the next little while:

February 14: So You Think You Can Dance Canada Tour @ Place des arts
February 17: Shopping date with Jen and Athena
February 20: The New Cities @ Underworld
February 27: Hockey night @ Lisa's
February 28: Early morning @ Bell Center & Kendall's bday supper @ Cage aux sports
March 6-7: Weekend with the class @ Trois Rivières
April 9-13: Cruise to the Bahamas!

:)

No comments: