& I QUOTE:
Sometimes I question whether anyone really knows. I search my mind to pinpoint those moments that remind me that they truly understand. They get me. There are no conspiracy theories in this relationship. It’s all love. I fall asleep at night with my mind full of those tiny, barely noticeable, moments that I can blow up to huge proportions. I think back to that moment where I got a glance for a split second and I knew almost immediately that this would be real. I knew at almost the exact second that he knew. I could pretend that the double kiss was just that…a friendly gesture but let’s be realistic here shall we? Everyone who saw and everyone who knows knew that meant we hold a special place in each others hearts. You don’t understand because you don’t know. Don’t worry about it. Maybe one day you will.
It’s like Cloud with Spanky. He gets it. He knows. He see’s everything that’s happening. He could be in another province doing something completely unrelated to Spanky and he’d just know. That brief moment a couple of months ago showed us that. He didn’t need to sit on that couch in front of us like that. He could’ve stood up. When he sat down it was his way of saying he was sticking around. He was here for us. He got it. He knows. How could he not?
I could sit here and pretend that it’ll take time with everyone else but who am I kidding? As long as they know then I know that it’ll be fine. A simple smile or a laugh or even a sneeze in my direction. One time Shrub laughed in the direction of pepperoni and she knew. She knew right away. There was that one bench hug between lovebug & himself. I was standing right there and was completely ignored. Should I be offended? Not a chance. I know that he knows. Lovebug has that connection. I could envy it or I could learn to understand it. I choose the latter.
In the end it comes down to this..I know that they know that I know. Think about that for awhile.
Don’t be hatin’. This is the life I created for myself. I’m special what can I say? I also would never have discovered this without ST’s. Thank you. You get all the credit in the world. You know.
No comments:
Post a Comment