I'm incredibly excited for this fall and the years to come. After some inspirational advice from a few people from the business last Tuesday, and a talk with my other half, I am proud and overexcited to say that I have at least planned out the next two years of my life.
I won't talk about it now because we never know the changes that will take place but I've never been so ready for something in my life. I know I will go along with everything we've planned out for us becuase I've never wanted something more. I've known that all my life but its thanks to this past week that I am 100% positive.
Now I just have to keep putting some money aside and start doing some research. I'm pretty sure this is where we belong because lately I've realized that every single aspect of my life revolves around music. And it's pretty rare that one single thing can control my life like it does. And I wouldn't want it any other way.
I used to live along the lines "The Future Freaks Me Out." Now I just say bring it on.
No comments:
Post a Comment