Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 6

Day #6: A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day



I spent about an hour trying to figure out which one of my husband's girlfriend's I would like to change places with but then I lost interest. I apparently have too many. So I went with a more serious one. A pilot. Ever since I can remember I have looked up to airplane pilots and I have no idea why. Everytime a plane I was on would land on the other side of the world, I was amazed. You must feel so free when you're up there with nothing but endless sky to look at.

I guess knowing that I have safely transported 200 people to their vacation spot or back home would be a great feeling. Plus you can pretty much go anywhere at anytime. Now I want a jet..

Also, if I'd end up marrying a pilot I wouldn't be too sad.

No comments: