A week and a couple of days have passed. Only? It feels like it was a year ago. I can't believe I'm not still mourning in the loss of these guys. I've gotten really good at that. I'm at a point where I'm proud of myself to have gotten over it so quickly. It's not that the spark is gone or that I am liking them less. I think it's the opposite actually. Not that that makes any sense.
HABS trading deadline was today. To tell you the truth, I pretty much wish I had never gotten into this sport. Huet really? I think he was probably the best part of that team. I love all the guys to death, don't get me wrong but he was the only thing getting us into the playoffs. Besides those few games where the players REALLY impress everyone. But I do have faith in these youngsters. habsss (+ caps) for the cupp<3
No comments:
Post a Comment