Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lost in City Lights

So goodbye to Greece, hello Bahamas.
I couldn't believe it when they sent me that email. This was a dream come true ever since I was like 5 years old. Oh well, I guess I'll have to go there some other year. I'm feeling less stressed though ever since I found out I'm going to the Bahamas. I don't know if it's because I'm going with one of my friends or because I've already been there and know what to expect, but I'm actually looking forward to going...not that I wasn't looking forward to going to Greece but anyways.

I'm anxious to know when I'm leaving. I'm having the time of my life right now on tour haha & I never want it to end. Those two, plus our 8.5 boyfriends and a few new people we've met along the way make every moment worth it. I've never had so much fun with two other people. We understand every single thing and we always have the exact same ideas in mind. I don't know what I'm gonna do without them for 3 months...

Meanwhile I'm gonna make the best out of my last week (or two, or three?) here at home. Kingston is going to be AMAZING.

No comments: