On our way we had the privilege of discovering a new band: The Februarys. That's just one out of many reasons why I love going to shows. I'm not gonna lie, but they have now joined The New Cities & Hedley at the top of my list. I find they have a fresh sound and to add to everything, have the most amazing personnalities. And can I mention that they are the perfect fit for our male triple threat ;)
Now as my two other thirds are off to Toronto to catch one last and final show, I'm just going over all the memories we've made on this tour. There are a bunch. I'll never ask for better tour partners. SO stoked for fall, I have a feeling the next one will be even better.
Two provinces, 4 cities, five sets, lots of money, hotel rooms, a couple of train rides & who knows how many kilometers later, I can honestly say those were the best days of my life.<3
1 comment:
i freaking love you both to death. may 2009 is going down as one of the best months of my life. so many more memories to come, as soon as you get back from Bahamas. Ily <33
Post a Comment