Saturday, August 08, 2009

Every little thing..is gonna be alright

It seems like just yesterday I was blaring Bob Marley in my disgusting apartment trying to make me get used to my new life for three months. Now, seven weeks later, I am still blaring Bob Marley but this time everyone of us starts singing along with smiles on our faces. This summer has been good. Of course it took some getting used too but I cannot think of another time in my life where weeks felt like days and hours felt like minutes. I am not complaining one bit. I have only a little over two weeks left until I get back to my normal life, see my friends and family. I know these past 2 months have been nothing but good for me, on a professional and personal level. This summer was officially the last time I HAD to leave home and that makes me SO happy. I'm not saying I'm done travelling, far from it. It's just so different when you leave by choice than when you are forced to leave everything behind for months at a time.

My calendar is already filling up within the month or so and I couldn't be more excited.

August 26: HOME
August 27: Triple threat reunion
August 29: Jonas Brothers @ Bell Center
September 3: The Mission District @ Laval
September 4-7: CAMPING @ Maidstone with the family(after two years!)
September 18: Plain White Ts & Snow Patrol @ Metropolis

but that's not it at all. I'm so stoked for The Febs new tour because we will definitely be roadtripping to a few shows.

All I have to say is; EIGHTEEN DAYS AND MY LIFE IS BACK ON TRACK with the people I'm supposed to spend all of my time with <3 You know who you are.

No comments: