Ever since I stepped into the Montreal Airport on August 26th, I haven't stopped for one second. And that's just the way I like it because if I'm bored for more than one hour I go crazy. I feel like I've gotten even closer with those four other girls which complete my life, and I didn't even know that was possible. If I could I'd roadtrip to an unknown field town every day. Whatever we do we manage to find a way to have a freaking blast, laugh like idiots, yell at the top of our lungs and dance the nights away. I wouldn't change a thing of how everything is going right now because I'm having the time of my life. We've managed to break that barricade with certain people and we can manage to be ourselves at the same time. That takes talent..
On another note, I feel more in control of my life these days. I am starting to slowly figure out what I want to do in the future and I feel like I can take matters into my own hands and manage my time.
So bring on those three roadtrips and many more exciting things coming our way.
"We'll never stop because we are only getting better.."
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment