So bring it on, The Triple Threat is wayyyy ready ;)
Thursday, October 08, 2009
It's where we pick up and hit the road.
Tour #2 starts tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited. It's going to be very different in many ways but all in all we are gonna have a blast. There's nothing I like better than driving on a highway with my favorite people, blasting the music of the one's that put us on that road in the first place. Montmagny, Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa are on our list this time. I'm going to have a huge amount of things to say when this is over but right now I'm just leaving everything out in the open. We have no idea what's going to happen but I know it will be filled with laughs, dances, singing, late nights in hotel rooms and WAY too many pictures.
So bring it on, The Triple Threat is wayyyy ready ;)
So bring it on, The Triple Threat is wayyyy ready ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment