Tuesday, January 05, 2010

101 goals in 1001 days.

This is actually really cool, I'm really excited about this and I'm gonna do everything in my power to get everything accomplished.
(things in italics are completed)

1. Get a tattoo
2. Finish this list
3. Take pictures with someone in a photo booth
4. Create a quote book
5. Go back to NYC
6. Dance in the rain, in the summer
7. Take a vacation with friends
8. Watch a sunrise

9. Learn to play the piano
10. Spend an entire school semester doing homework without procrastinating
11. Stop biting my nails
12. Subscribe to a magazine
13. Stay awake for 24 hours
14. Go to a concert in a province besides Quebec or Ontario
15. Take a last-minute weekend/short vacation
16. Buy and read a biography on someone I admire
17. Keep my room clean for 1 month
18. Sleep under the stars
19. Stop cracking my neck
20. Spend the day with a childhood friend
21. Spend one evening a week away from the computer
22. Spend the day in my town as a tourist and visit everything I can downtown
23. Go somewhere warm when it’s cold back home
24. Make a snow angel
25. Buy someone a ‘just because’ gift
26. Spend an entire weekend having a marathon of a favorite show
27. Have a board-game night with friends or family
28. Go dancing
29. Go to a concert that I would normally never consider
30. Buy a round of drinks for friends at a bar
31. Clean out my room & give away everything I don’t use to Salvation Army
32. Treat a friend to dinner
33. Take a chance with someone I wouldn’t normally
34. Read 3 books during the year
35. Listen to all the artists I don’t know on my iTunes
36. Go see a movie by myself
37. Get a boyfriend
38. Discover three amazing new bands
39. Visit three new countries [1/3]
40. Watch a movie I am really not interested in
41. Take a contemporary dance class
42. Go on a cross-Canada road trip
43. Get accepted at Algonquin
44. Learn Swiss-German
45. Stop cracking my knuckles
46. Send a message in a bottle
47. Play beach volleyball
48. Go back to London
49. Successfully start Soundcheck Marketing
50. Graduate l ‘ITHQ
51. Go to Greece at the end of the semester
52. Get a massage
53. Attend a wedding
54. Go to another province/state to see a hockey game
55. Make two new really good friends [0/2]
56. Watch a Habs game in a lodge
57. Attend a film festival
58. Find a part-time job in a hotel
59. Discover a new bar in Montreal where we can hang out
60. Diminish the number of times I eat out
61. Have fast food a maximum of once per month
62. Go back to Switzerland
63. Be in two places at once
64. Not log into Facebook for three whole days
65. Change my hairstyle
66. Make supper for friends or family
67. Have a pedicure
68. Have a Star Wars marathon
69. Mark down where I’ve been on my World map
70. Be able to do the splits
71. Stretch at least three times a week to become more flexible for dance
72. See Coldplay in concert
73. Be an extra in a movie
74. Drink at least 4 glasses of water per day
75. See a musical
76. Participate in a race/walk for awareness
77. Go on another Cruise
78. Meet an actor
79. Attend a comedy show
80. Throw a big party
81. Be in a music video
82. Start tap dancing again
83. Read a magazine from cover to cover without skipping articles
84. Start making plans for ANJE
85. Complete a puzzle
86. Plan an amazing 20th birthday party for myself
87. Ring in the New Year in Times Square
88. Tie a note to a balloon and let it go
89. Do a photoshoot
90. Attend a red carpet event
91. See Cirque du Soleil
92. Compliment a complete stranger
93. Finish my Bahamas montage
94. Go surfing again
95. See a movie in 3D
96. Eat something I’ve never eaten before
97. Spend the day at the airport
98. Make a chocolate fondue at home with friends
99. Get a picture with Jacob Hoggard
100. Buy the two seasons of Departures on DVD
101. Go see a ballet

Go do your own! dayzeroproject.com

No comments: