I have music to thank for the person I am today. For EVERYTHING, actually, from my one best friend in the world - to my other very important ladies and friends I've met along the way. For my closet filled with thousands of memories which I will never, ever forget.
I can honestly say that these past few years- which have been spent on the road, in a line-up or inside a venue, have been the best years of my life.
I know I can't live like this forever, but when I'm older I will definitely look back on these years and just be insanely happy that I got to do all of this. I will never regret one thing. Except maybe letting money get in the way sometimes.
We have one life, this is the way I want to spend mine.
Cue the music.
2 comments:
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Well said Jenn. Wow. These are the best years of our lives, let's live them up
Post a Comment